ThinkGreen

Followers

Powered By Blogger

Waktu Siaran

Monday, January 24, 2011

Stay the SAME..!

Keep focus on that track..
Again and again and again..
I'll be forever grateful..
I'll be forever faithful..
I hope my work is going to be 'fruitful'..

Keep wondering around..
Gathering every word resound..
My head is clear right now..
I hope my inspiration never stop..
I pray for the strenght to carry on..

And I..
Never forget about you..
Never loose control..
Never thinks about leaving..
Eventhough i have to go..

My story will stay by your side..
As the memories stuck in your mind..
My world is the better place..
The world i share with you..
Eventhough you seem don't know..

Keep back to the track..
Promises that never untied..
I'll be forever grateful..
I'll be forever thankful..
I hope everything will stay the same..
Eventhough I become taller, stronger and better..!

Nukilan,
Izad Azli Zico

No comments:

Post a Comment